Tuesday 27 November 2012

Everyday Waves

We've all done it. I'm talking about how we've all have gone on youtube and searched up how to create soft waves like how celebrities do it. I've certainly have been trying different techniques to make my hair have soft curls that won't make it look terrible. I have finally found a solution!

 Some of you guys may know Lauren Conrad from Laguna Beach, or The Hills, or even just as a fashion icon. She is known to look flawless and stunning every time she steps out of her house.
She has her own website called thebeautydepartment.com which I am obsessed with! There is a video that i put a link to at the bottom of this blog to a youtube video of her curling her hair. I've tried it and it works really well! I finally have the solution to all our problems ladies!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdh8nXwckU


No comments:

Post a Comment