Saturday 28 April 2012

Stupid Fat Jab!

Hi All

Just wanted to update all that I have given up on this stupid product,
I didn't results from this at all!

So now we know, I fell for another useless product.

But when I placed the order, they did ask if I want to sign up for this savings site.
They charge around $17.00 a month to be member.

I was going to cancel because I didn't think I should pay for coupons, but the rep told me to just check out the site since I already paid for the month of April.

Its not too bad.  I get coupons in gas, at Shoppers Drug Mart, Future Shop,

I guess I'll keep my membership til I saved enough for the cost of the stupid Fat Jab!


fyi, the site savingsstoreonline.ca



1 comment:

  1. Oh okay, everyone is on ur other blog from when you first got no-needle fat jab. Thank you

    ReplyDelete