Friday 27 April 2012

A Liner for the Pool

I've been using eyeliner for a long time now, and I ended up tattooing it because it always smudged or creased where my fold is.  

But even tho I tattooed it, its still not as dark as I want it to be.  So I just started to try a bunch of different kinds, and finally, I found ONE.  I can wear it anywhere!

When I say anywhere, I even mean swimming, or at the beach!!  This eyeliner does not run!! Mac Liquidlast Liner.  USD 18.50  CAD 22.00






I told my friend to go buy it at Mac Makeup, and she wanted to test it out before buying, so she drew on her hand to test the color.  So the day goes by, and she forgets about it, does dishes and looks at her hand after and the eyeliner is still on.  Then of course she goes and buys the liner for herself to use. 

It comes in a few colors,  I myself bought black, and blue.  Its very hard to remove at night, so when at night when I take off all my makeup, I find that the makeup removal pads work the best.  




I use this one, there are others on the market, but my fave is this one by Andrea.

The Mac one I love, but I am kind of lazy to remove it at night since it isn't super easy.  So I wear that only on special occasions, or when I am near water. 

For my everyday tattoo, I've been using the K-Pallette 24 Hour Tattoo.  It doesn't smudge, and I just use regular facewash, and it washes off, no extra step needed to remove it :)

If you have any cool make up or fitness or interesting facts, please share!
info@zeugari.com





No comments:

Post a Comment